2013-2014 Course Selection for Middle and Upper School
NOTE: ONLINE REGISTRATION IS FOR CURRENT ST. PAUL’S STUDENTS ONLY
NEW students will phone in their registration (see note below)
Your student’s course selection will be submitted as follows:
- Current 4th grade: turn in selection sheet to your home room teacher no later than March 14 (choose PE/Band/Strings)
- Current 5th grade: submit selection with Tech. Applications (Ms. Spafford) the week of March 18
- Current 6th grade: submit selection in Reading Tech (Mrs. Mackin) March 19
- Current 7th grade: submit selection Writing Workshop (Ms. Fondren) March 20
- Current Grades 8 and 9: course selection submitted online March 20 and 21
- Current Grades 10 and 11: course selection submitted online March 15-19
Middle School Course Selection (Rising Grades 5 - 8)
New Students: New students do not register online. They are to phone in their course selection to our registrar, Mrs. Sherri Stegelman at 251-461-2157 by 5:00pm on Friday, March 22.
Click here for a copy of the 2013-2014 Curriculum Guide.